Brother MFC7360N laser printer is a machine to handle printing and photocopying, it is suitable for small business from home or in an office. It use the tn450 toner cartridge and dr420 drum, the drum and toner cartridge is a two-part consumable, where either of the two toner cartridges clip into a cradle in the drum.
According to Brother’s official website, we’ll first have to uninstall the older driver first. To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time. Then copy & paste devmgmt.msc into the box and click OK.
- Double-click on Printer queues.
- Right-click on Brother MFC 7360N and click Uninstall device.
- Head to Brother’s official website Support & Downloads page and click Product Search.
- Type MFC 7360N into the Search by Model Name box and click Search.
- Click Downloads.
- Select your Windows OS and OS version. Then click Search.
- Click the first result for the full driver package. Then select your preferred language.
- Click Agree to the EULA and Download.
- Follow the notes to finish the manual install.
- Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.