This Christmas, in addition to the rich Christmas dinner, V4ink also prepared festive greetings and big sales for you. In order to make you enjoy this happy holiday and festival, V4ink provides you with 15% OFF discount for all products by using the coupon code: XMAS2018 and during the Christmas period, you can get double points by placing any order. The points can be exchanged for cash coupon or Amazon gift cards. Is it very attractive? It’s not too late. Let’s get to know it right away.
What’s the V4ink Reward Program?
In order to give back the new and old customers of v4ink official website, enhance the shopping experience of customers, and enhance the interesting shopping experience of users in v4ink official website, V4ink launched the reward program on December 24. Buy more savings more with your points.
What’s the use of the Points?
At present, Points can be converted into 2 kinds of rewards:
* Cash Coupon
The Points can exchanged for on-site cash coupon
50 Points can exchanged for $1 cash coupon. The cash coupon can be use for all products on v4ink.com.
* Amazon Gift Card
The Points can also exchanged for Amazon gift card
200 Points can exchanged for $1 Amazon gift card.
The Amazon gift card will send through email to your register email address.
How to get Points?
Now you can get points in 3 ways:
* When you registered on our website successfully, you will get 20 Points.
* When you placing order at v4ink.com. You will earn reward points after 30 days when this transaction completed. $1 = 1 Points.(If you purchase a Hp 410x 4 color set, which is $112.99. You will receive 113 Points within 30 days after your order is completed.
* When you place your first order over $50, you will get extra 50 Points.
PS. If your order is refunded, the system will deduct the corresponding points. $-1 = -1 Points. Therefore, if your order refund $5.8 difference of your order, it will correspondingly subtracted 6 Point.
Things to note
1. Redemption is available when rewards points reach over 50.
2. Coupons cannot be used together with Points to reduce prices.
3. Please note that all points will be deducted from your account at the end of every year.